Monday, October 18, 2010

Site-Specific Text

This is my brother David. Not a lot of people know I have a second brother, and when people meet him they think he's weird, odd, and "not popluar". It hurts to hear things like this because he his my brother and I do want to protect him. There's nothing wrong with him, he just has a different view of the world...a better view. He's 21 years old and the most quiet kid to any stranger, but to his family and friends he breaks out. Like literally breaks out, the boy loves to dance and make up his own dance moves and make the funniest voices I have ever heard. My other brother James is the one I'm most close to, we are only a year apart while David and I are four years apart. But the reason I took this photo for my Site-specific is because I want to let people know that I have another older brother and that I love him to death and that he does exist. He goes through dark times, but he's still an amazing brother, people just need to give him a chance. He's different and weird, but who isn't?
I've never been amazing at poetry, but I feel a few lines can describe how I feel.

My name's Kayla and this is my big brother David.
My name is Kayla and this is my laughter
My name is Kayla and this is my enemy
My name is Kayla and this is my protector
My name is Kayla and this is my rolling on the floor holding my stomach giggling
My name is Kayla and this is my dancer
My name is Kayla and this is my friend
My name is Kayla and this is my diary
My name is Kayla and this is my down fall
My name is Kayla and this is my anger
My name is Kayla and this is my 1/3 of a pie
My name is Kayla and this is my David





No comments: