Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cough Cough Character X

That cough.
It's on of those throaty and dry ones.
She coughs so hard I can see the vain in her neck.
She's coughing all over the guy beside her. Everyone knew she liked him. From the look on his face, she doesn't have a date in her near future.
That cough.
She has her hands to her mouth now, every breath heaving out of her body. It's a mucus filled cough now, she cant cough that mucus up! Her face reddens and it reminds me of the commercial where a mucus family lives in someones chest. But theres no badass drug to save her body from convulsing from that cough. The boy next to her is now slowly moving into the crowd, hopefully to be unoticed while the girl has her fit. His faced scrunched, he cowers away.
That cough.
Makes me want to cringe, but she's looking at me. Takes a deep swallow and walks....towards me?
She's 5 feet, 3 feet...
Throwing out her hand that had covered her mouth, a smile breaking across her face and the tears from her eyes building in the corner.
And she says
"Hi my name is Exe"

No comments: