Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back in 2007 my Grandma had passed away and she was the most inspirational woman. She was my best friend and the nicest person. She passed away on April 18, and soon another disaster occurred... my Uncle June died in a motorcycle accident in the Philippines on April 20. Within the same week two very important people died and left my life. I did write one poem for my Grandma Violet during this time and the feelings for losing both of these people went into this poem. I'll never forget how amazing these two were.

Violets are Sweet

Grandma your my violet
we're together
our names connect us
and so do our hearts
I miss you
and I always will
I still celebrate October 1st
that day you graced the earth
it was a beautiful sunny day
the birds sang for you
You were my best
Best friend..
Best Grandma
My Violets are sweet

No comments: