Saturday, November 20, 2010

Item Ideas

The man on the 25 cent Canadian Tire bill is my love

A rapist who was disqused as a magician, pulled this out of my ear at Jill Sanders birthday

My friends suck and I got a treasure hunt map for christmas and I found a purple bill with an old man on it

In the land of purple everything was dark and gloomy all the purpliens never smiled or laughed anymore

When I fell all I could see was a man resembling my grandfather, and I thought to myself...why isn't the sky purple

I punched someone in the face to steal there money, but only found a purple bill in there wallet. Is this currency of a different world?

As my chem teacher babled on telling the class why he hated change, I wondered. Why not get rid of that useless penny, make 5, 10, 25 cent bills.

still trying to figure out some more ideas

No comments: