Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kelowna Art Gallery Poster

The idea of "in the making" was a perfect theme, it lets anyones imagination flow. In the making can be anything, and when i heard the theme I thought directly to music first, I have a huge love for music and its just seemed right to give all musicians thanks for what they have gone through to make the amazing music empire of today. Music just seemed like an appropriate subject for this poster, all things must go through a production process and I respect all of them, but in the end its music that really gets to me. It's something you can listen to at any moment of the day, and making music is a tedious long process and I respect that.

1 comment:

Graphics Instructor said...

Kayla your design has evolved very successfully. I like the time and effort you put into this ddesign and the subtle design decisions that you incorportated into this project. The dark green colour that repeats throughout the design is very succesfula and work well in contrast to the photo image.